Chorionic Gonadotropin Human peptide is a synthetic peptide version of the hCG hormone that is commonly found in the placental cells during pregnancy. It’s primary role is to help with the overall development of the placenta. However, researchers have found several other benefits to the use of hCG. Reports show it is able to restore testosterone production in men as well as aid with male fertility. Other benefits tested by researchers include the possibility of weight loss since hCG is able to suppress the hunger hormone.
Effects of HCG 5000iu
HCG, also known as Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, is a hormone that’s obtained from the placental cells of pregnant women and plays a number of roles in promoting male and female sexual development. As such, HCG may be prescribed to increase testosterone production in men. HCG hormone for weight loss among men and women is another use of this hormone, although it’s not FDA-approved.
The HCG 5000iu hormone supplement offers some benefits, including:
- Jumpstart testosterone production in men suffering from androgen disorders
- Restore natural testosterone levels in bodybuilders
- May correct sexual abnormalities in pubescent males
- Can potentially correct undescended testicles in men
- Can raise sperm count, therefore improving male fertility
- Can improve overall sperm production and sexual development in adolescents
- Promote weight loss (HCG is not FDA-approved for weight loss)
HCG 5000iu may result in some negative effects:
- Stomach pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Pelvic pain
- Allergic skin reaction
- Rapid weight gain
- Injection site pain
- Enlargement of breasts
- Swelling of hands and legs
The dose of injection you take should depend on your gender and the specific condition being treated as per the prescription of a doctor.